Recent

Mother, I am today, the broker seven inches long. However,



Mother, I am today, the broker seven inches long. However,
All the organs of my body in. offended
Your voice is very like, sunirahu as useful.
Your voice sounds that each time I
I try shaking a little small hatakhuttaharu
Garchutapaiko heart
Friends of my solitude.
Second month: Mom, today I learned to smile.
But still, I am young, I am out of the world
Afulai can not surrender, token
This warm and safe, but
When the outside world to see what is and
That I am dinagandai
Third Age: enables you Mom was? I
I am daughter is, perhaps heard of it, You are
I was happy to have always happy to see you're interested in
Like mother, You are very sad, until ruda
Think. You are free, but I cry with you
Do not see my tears
Fourth month: My mother kapalaharu Sprout
Began, quite soft and my kapal short. I
Often by the time bitauchu exercise, now I
I use hands free aulaharu
And I shake my head as well yeta arises
Fifth Month: Today You are babasanga
Janubho in doctors, he simply lied behaves
I have not lied to that child, I have no disease-ray.
This is how I heard Rue, but one of my cry
Listen, mother, I is not no disease tapaikai own choice
Hutara daughter is one thing I do not understand
It is the mother of abortion?
Sixth Month: Rent Ferry You are the doctor in the janubhomalai
The doctors do not like it, he verge cruel and
cruel chausle
My warm tent puryaudaicha injury, as the needle tip and
Wherein, until very sharp pain being, the mother is pressed uslai
Do not call block, I here helpless toothache
I chatpatiraheko, we beg you, until namarnusa, whosoever
Free to let me see the beautiful world. I do wrong and
That, until the death of the mother giving painful yesto
Who? Tapaila milligram mother love me, my last breath
Only the rest is
Now, I beseech thee, until bacaunusa mother, I do not want to die ... mother ...
Mother (killin loving listener
Someone did, her cry and soul nepathyamai
Kham was)
In the seventh month: the mother now and I will chuma
Now I am agnostic earner, is, therefore, until bokirahanubhako
And also said, until about abortion, Alley and all
What I realized, why you still want naapanaunubhaeko? Stool milligram sorry
I garidinusa mother
Son who could be born, but, until behaves
Some do not complain just bhagavanalai yei
Prrarthana that another fn I tapaikai
Being the son of the womb to gain envionment, You are offended
L remember ever weep?
For your eye, tears,
When it comes to my limitations, futera
Mother, my dear mother ... mother ...
Message: garbhapatala issue a hurkidai
The atmalai killed it for ever
The beautiful world of two innocent akhaharule
they will not see
The soft lips and never "mother" that
Shall be addressed
Abortion (abortion virgin bisesagara person) a
Jaghnya crime or daughter is hochora sense, both
Own choice to be a child and them but it will come dhartima
Right. Ms. rituals and
Gangsters in the name of the womb
Let daughter is murdered, after all these innocent
Children's fault is it? Fulnai Measures
Nirdaiyipurvaka kopilamai fulalai Shed
Please Like and share the story beyond the mind,
Share on Google Plus

About skynewsnepal

0 comments:

Post a Comment