Recent

study in china



Prime Minister Madhav Kumar Nepal was also the program. Since the introduction of English has a beating heart. Palo was to come, even fear that was birsinchu. In any case, that woke up, and, 'I Am Shanta Chaudhary, member of palryamenta, nyacurala DGHC Resource Committee, IM From Nepal' said. Madhav Kumar Nepal and amaze them of what had happened overnight. After all, it had some incorrect hardness was ruined. So mistakes is to learn more.

I took the money for treatment and returned to treatment. However, I have saved the 2/3 million. I have taken the money for that purpose is, that use is due to lack of spending money when I felt that I atmaglani is. Because my village there are a heap of people dying of hunger treatment. No cancer, no one's is. Are dying. I felt that the money actually, if life hurts, and how was I to know that people without the Kingdom of sweat people back to back, I do.

We are by nature greedy

What is our tendency is the same job, a neighbor said the house was a great vildina is undemanding. The same office that his work, you can not earn money, where to throw even that reputation is undemanding. None ever live in peace at home. He is interested in how limdainaum reputation. It is very greedy nature. I say in the village, was an MP could not build a house in Kathmandu. Riding a scooter can also commute. I am happy that I have, I tell tapaimharusamgai meeting.

The villagers have already said, the lawmaker made fingerprint reading ignorant, to be the Constitution. When the Constituent Assembly because of repeated failure and rejection napadhekai have been, I feel. And now I started to read. Yesterday authachape member said. Now I started reading 'look of his eyes, starting to read the play the old' says. What is also not so.

Before that, I state that I have given a refund. I have exactly the same time been able to pay his son's school fees stop. That year, he could not send their children in Kathmandu, Dang daddy, and I read it, I decided that the school is teach. However, they did not know. Padhaumdaichu suffered by happiness. My daughter bought a copy support pen friend KC eye for it. I salute him. When there had not really pose a collaboration jutdo. He is pleased. Thyanka you want to say so much.

And, my commitment

Gaechu place at any time if appropriate, the Minister or some banechu no chance of my not corruption. Today breast goods has his hands on. Newest state of the stand. Therefore, even when the past, Kamalari Shanta Chaudhary had lived, today I am assured that Shanta Chaudhary, who lives. Therefore, corruption is not me.
Share on Google Plus

About skynewsnepal

0 comments:

Post a Comment