Recent

poor people

What a disgrace! Which works day and night soil, cover coats of sweat, finally-finally fire burns his house. Such is the status of this country. The community of the same class, I am a victim of the protege.

During which the read, liked to go to school, my friends went to school. I have found the opportunity. I walked to bring school children carrying bags landowners. They have contributed to the return to school my eyes narrowed pitch, why I go to school without jastao felt. This rich and the poor are separately that what God is like socthem.

I worked so much that while Kamalari, hunger is felt even more. Landowners children slept 8 pm. Again woke up and sat were read. But they do not like to have to eat. They jaminadaraharule lakheti-lakheti that, it is alluring khuvaumthe food. When coupled with the khuvaumthe kahani. When I view a broom assuming that, when sewage dumping, herthem when washing dishes. No one has me hungry, I eat also eat more than subtle, no one's conscience than I have CDO. What is this world?

When I see I am still buy the magazines. Duihata debtors sitting phimjarera ask, do not take more than he does not care. The statue of the man entered into the house, nor he eats, it is wishful thinking that kocaidieko, milk is also offered. What are our values. I think, it is necessary to break sankaralai.

I have eight classes of people

This is going to be afraid to speak to me in the midst. There are many scholars, the people I have eight classes. However, some say.
I also worked as a corruption, I think that me that. I was Chairperson of the Committee on Natural Resources at Parliament.

Cham-Cham is a bright day, I have a gift wrapped in a paper given. He opened the home and what would be the alcohol. Black level that realize the finite. Me so angry that we could not. Because of this oath, that mahasayale socecha I felt that alcohol.

This is why I have given my secretary somdhe-it man? It is customary to give a gift when he was recorded, would have given the same being said. And I repeat somdhe-I (alcohol) oath, thinking that it is not free? He is not being said, I kept silence. Came with a little treat. However, it is also something (corruption) is ghusya, see.

I have government money into his treatment. Poor people are dying of hunger an aspirin, the usual treatment is the condition of the absence of a nurse. I was not treated the government the amount that is lagirehako me now. I stood on the platform speaking, this is what is happening to enjoy.

Dahal went live basechu chair

Share on Google Plus

About skynewsnepal

0 comments:

Post a Comment