Recent

tv ma yesto dakyapaxi

Indra-Baniya this time plan to ask for much more than in the past, carrying sihandarabara feel uncomfortable. Our team is the opposition Nepali Congress. I plan to enjoy with them as when the gate is closed.

This hunuhumdainathyo. Yesterday when we are in power, the other party to demand mananiyaharule his plan was received for easy access. However, many comments in favor of it, I do not. I am wearing my stress.

I asked what his area of ​​emphasis is to make headway for the village road network expansion and stratification that is. Raigaumbata Betini connecting roads through the Lalitpur, at least for me, I plan on demand. This road is very important for the Eastern region of Makwanpur. KATHMANDU kantilokapatha connecting road through the plan that is my desire to shine a priority.

Harnamadibata ramadhuni Ratanpur Bara connecting through the streets should also have enough money. Thinganama connecting through the streets of the dead was thulothali government money is needed. For this purpose, I have initiative. These roads are one of the red, Marian. It is important to have enough budget. Hatia and BDB harnamadi Hetauda city roads run to 3 were set aside funds with special priority.
I came to the National Planning Commission and Ministry of Finance should establish a constituency that at least one hospital have demanded. My election is not ksetramatrai, it is important to the hospital all the constituencies.
Share on Google Plus

About skynewsnepal

0 comments:

Post a Comment