Recent

Artists at the Shah's brother king Birendra Shah



Artists at the Shah's brother king Birendra Shah, brother in law of khadgavikrama. Khadgavikrama of whom were killed in 2058, hatyakandama. But, at the Shah Palace and the murder there of natural comfort. He palace complex to make it simple theme and plot as the original ground to understand. Sahasamga whom the journalist Kamal kurakanikae King summarizes: brother's murder, and I have seen the movie brought darabakesava Bhattarai ceremony held to celebrate the 51st day has passed and I was a film development company. Chippimdai night was, we were trying to have fun. Suddenly, at 9: 30 pm a call came to me-the Army aspatalabataphona who make all things clear before I startled badly. It was a palace massacre in the night. My brother and sister-in-law Sharda khadgavikrama Shah was also killed in the palace. I went to the hospital immediately feeble, but that proved to me that the secret information was not given much time lagyomalaisameta the event. The event was hidden. My brother King Birendra was her husband, so he also attended the party held the night. May 1 9, 15 at night 9h
My brother khadkavikrama Shah was our Guardian. He sustained our family was led by Father utmost. Scrutinizing my every activity he came najikadekhi history of Nepal is also a great murder my brother was killed, and the unfortunate. That night, for my life, the worst massacres prepare hot night. However, the rest of me, so the next morning was also to be vrajapata. The event also heard his mother died. May 20, noon, 3:30 pmI amazed, brother-mortem is not witchcraft, why? Murder, even though the real reason was their absence from the post-mortem? While the brother-bhaujubhanda also specific individuals were killed. Could not find some of the importance of the unfortunate death of brother-. For us it is inconceivable thiyotyo strange happened another time. That is called murder, cruel King, it was announced which are said to kill King Dipendra massacre if he gets to be king in the aftermath of the time I do not have words to express. Do not even think about it much to heart. However, people want to give an kotyairahana.
My eyes will create unusual court was a place of origin. What can make it difficult to proceed as normal in the cool feature, and weakness, both. Palace Nepali people can give many things could be. Palace of the Nepali people and the nation could do, he never could. Until the end of his.
Palace was another great weakness. Not always protect him, gave the court protection. King Birendra was in favor of development. The positive aspect of his term. The right way to proceed, he would have received had to take the country in a positive mode. However, the country and that he was active in a positive way by those nabadhun I also have seen the palace.
No direct relationship with the people of the palace a great misfortune. Later, as a king Gyanendra to invest, if his error is an error. He made one mistake leads to many mistakes repeated. Ratings for the time they had a man I monitor? However, King Birendra Was A Good Hearted Man Bheri. There is no doubt. I always mentioning him as a good-hearted man. But, as a politician, he failed people.
annapurna paesta
Share on Google Plus

About skynewsnepal

0 comments:

Post a Comment