Recent

United state

Sikkim prajval Parajuli Nepali-speaking family grew. He graduated levels and study in the United States by the British famous aksarphada World School graduate. Parajuli received international acclaim author of the book The gurkhaja ​​dataraka.

Parajuli's second book, "The Land hrvera I Flea 'also among international readers Public dear backs. Both are focused on Nepali-speaking family stories. Parajuli in Kathmandu recently had a conversation from the time analainakhabarasamga.

Do you remember your first visit, Kathmandu?

It is very much a long time ago. I grew up in Gangtok. Gangtok is a very small city. So for all our Kathmandu was a large city nearby where we could add confidence to turn.

Here we are not concerned about when his pocket one maridela. They were our previous generation of India's big cities are thugs who robbed a mountain man passes them are inadequate.

Therefore, the city of Kathmandu for us was safe. I remember the first time I came, I came 044 toward the winter vacation. I was three years old, I would not.

Kathmandu huge market mobile ladder for the first time, I myself was riding. This was the highlight of the days of the visit. Kathmandu, and I was surprised to hear he is Wi vailai noodles!

Share on Google Plus

About skynewsnepal

0 comments:

Post a Comment